Sunday, May 29, 2011

Another Favorite Food Blog:

OK, so when I first posted about the Primal Palate blog several months ago, Court & I were just dabbling with the idea of eating Paleo.  After much talk, Court finally talked me into giving up my beloved morning oatmeal with blueberries and tall glass of skim milk and we've gone completely Paleo.  This diet change immediately sent us in search of recipes and the blog that I use the most is The Foodee Project.  So far, everything we've made has been FABULOUS!

Giving up whole grains and dairy hasn't been as traumatic as I thought it would be.  In fact, I don't miss those foods at all.  When I do cheat on occasion, I regret it.  I feel fat, bloated and spend part of the night in the bathroom (sorry for the visual).  We've been eating this way since mid-March and I've even lost a few extra pounds that I'm certain I won't miss!

Check 'em out!

No comments: